Welcome to G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited
Thanks for using our services. The Services are provided by G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited, having its registered office at C-2 205 Second Floor, Aishwarya Chambers, G.E.Road, Telibandha, Raipur- 492006 Chhattisgarh.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
● User" or "You" means any person who accesses or avails this site or any other service of the Company for the purpose of buying, selling, leasing or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.”User" Is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees
● Company": Is defined as G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited, an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its corporate office at C-2 205 Second Floor, Aishwarya Chambers, G.E.Road, Telibandha, Raipur-492006 Chhattisgarh.
● Date of Commencement”: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.2) Obligations of User/Subscriber
● The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
● The user agrees that any data entered into herein will be subject to mandatory verification process by G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited.
● Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
● The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
● The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him/her.
● The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
● The User shall immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security..
● Gapsservices.com in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content.
● The User will indemnify G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
● G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited does not accept any responsibility towards the data entered on our website. The user who has entered the data is fully responsible for any wrong data entered and be liable for any and all action taken by third party (whether civil/criminal). G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited however shall Endeavour to use the best industry practices of weeding out all wrong data/ false data entered and undertakes to withdraw all such data within 24 hours of receipt of such complaint. All complaint should be addresses by email at email@example.com or intimated by phone to 9691969196 or 0771-4013029”
● “The user agrees that any data entered into herein can and shall be saved, used and commercially exploited by G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited as deemed fit by them”.
● “User of the website agrees to indemnify and keep G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited indemnified from any wrong/false data entered into and hereby warrants and covenants that all data entered into the website is true and correct and belongs exclusively to him/her and not to any other third party”3) Prohibited Actions
● User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service
● The User undertakes not to assign his/her rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
● The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
● The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
● The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
● The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
● The User shall be prohibited if they persistently send messages or make postings on gapsservices.com to any other User or third party who accesses gapsservices.com without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
● The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
● User agrees not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any transactions in which you are involved.
● The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of gapsservices.com and/or any web sites linked to gapsservices.com or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
● The User shall be prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the internet or gapsservices.com network system.
● You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that -
o Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
o Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
o Harm minors in any way;
o Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
o Violates any law for the time being in force;
o Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
o Impersonate another person
o Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
o Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
a. by any party giving 7 days’ notice of termination to the other;
b. If G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd. shall close his business or die or become incapacitated from acting as such;
c. If G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd. fails to adhere to the time Schedule of completion, which may be granted by the user under the aegis of the agreement;6) Exclusivity: It is expressly agreed between the Parties that the arrangement with G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd. under this Agreement is on non-exclusive basis and The user may enter in to any arrangement and/or Agreement with respect to the selling/leasing as contemplated herein with any other broker any time during the currency of this Agreement with/without consent of the company. 7) Successors and assigns
The Parties are entitled to assign the benefit of this agreement;8) Dispute Resolution
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, the parties undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.9) Governing law
This agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of India and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Indian Courts of competent jurisdiction.