This is an agreement between you and G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited, having its registered office at C-2 205, Second Floor, Aishwarya Chambers, G.E.Road, Telibandha, Raipur- 492006, Chhattisgarh.
This agreement is effective from the date when you first start using G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited and/or first register on G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited and the same shall continue until terminated by either party expressly by giving written notice.
G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited provides services relating to real estate/property and other connected services without any specific warranty of any specific result/outcome. We are one of the leading real estate firms working in Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited may modify this agreement from time to time at its own discretion. Any alteration in this agreement term shall be effective on sending an alert email to that effect to your email address as provided by you from time to time.
- Company: G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited and its services are, hereinafter referred as, G.A.P.S. Services, Company, service(s), www.gapsservices.com or we
- User: User means any person who accesses or avails the services of the Company for the purpose of buying, Selling, renting, leasing of real estate/property
The purpose of this agreement is for the parties (company and the user) to enter into a professional association and
arrangement of non-circumvention and protection of each other’s interests
2. Scope of Services & Obligations of G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Drawing up and organizing publication of an advertisement as may be required
- Receiving and preparing a list of enquiries and arranging meeting with the potential
- Arranging site visits for the potential buyers/ Lessees and completing preliminary
- Arranging preparation of complete documentation in respect of transfer of title/
3. Obligations of G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd.
- The Broker shall apply necessary superintendence and inspection to ensure that the deal is accomplished and necessary documents are executed in accordance with the plan and time frame.
- The Company shall not make any deviation, alteration or omission from the sale price / Lease rent approved without the prior consent of the user; It is the obligation of the Company to make sure that the outcome is free from any defects and deficiencies
- The company shall be available for services in accordance with the accepted terms of this agreement up to the stage of completion of documentation and peaceful handover and taking over of vacant possession of the property between the parties as envisaged by the terms of sale/ conveyance/ Lease deed between them
4. Obligations of User
- The accuracy of the data given to the Company on initial application for the Service
shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The user shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the data provided by him
is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way. User Data shall mean all
information (if any) submitted by the User to G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd. which
can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address,
phone number, etc.
- The user agrees that any data entered provided will be subject to mandatory verification
process by G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited.
- User agrees not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary
to complete any transactions in which you are involved.
- The broker shall be allowed to publish the property details of the user on its website and other property portals and accept bookings through the said medium
- The user hereby irrevocably agrees, and guarantees that he shall not, directly or
indirectly interfere with, circumvent or attempt to circumvent, avoid, by-pass,
or obviate the interests of the company and not deal directly with the potential
client to change, increase or avoid directly or indirectly payment of established
or to be established brokerage fee, commissions or initiate transactional relationships
that by-pass company’s arrangement with any of the contacts revealed or introduced
by company in connection with a deal/transaction;
- In case of circumvention, the user agrees and guarantees that he will pay a legal
monetary penalty that is equal to the commission or fee G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd.
should have realized in such deal/transaction
5. Company’s fees/ Service Charges
- The brokerage / Service charges applicable for the services rendered by the company will be as per the communication done through, email / hand written / printed agreement with the client at the time of association / registration with the company.
- The brokerage shall be payable at the time of Signing/registration of sale or lease deed/ payment of final amount
- The brokerage is non refundable in all circumstances
- The brokerage is non negotiable in all circumstances
- Payment of the sum specified in the invoice should be made by the User through Cheque/Demand Draft/ RTGS/ NEFT in favour of G.A.P.S. Services Private Limited payable at par at Raipur, Chhattisgarh along with applicable service tax within 7 days of the invoice date
- If there are any queries regarding the service charges, kindly revert within 3 days on 9691969196 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is expressly agreed between the Parties that the arrangement with G.A.P.S. Services
Pvt. Ltd. under this agreement is on non-exclusive basis
- The user may enter in to any arrangement and/or agreement with
respect to the buying/selling/leasing as contemplated herein with any other broker
any time during the currency of this agreement with/without consent of the company
7. Duration and termination
This agreement shall continue until terminated
- by any party giving 7 days’ notice of termination to the other
- If G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd. shall close his business or die or become incapacitated
from acting as such
- If G.A.P.S. Services Pvt. Ltd. fails to adhere to the time Schedule of completion,
which may be granted by the user under the aegis of the instant agreement
8. Disputes Resolution
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, the
parties undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with
the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
The laws of India will govern the disputed matter. Parties further agree to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Raipur, Chhattisgarh